- Committees & Councils
- Press & Media
- Contact Us
Advocates of Chambers of Commerce have long believed when a business is involved or active with a local chamber, they are demonstrating an altruistic approach toward their community, as well as, planning for their own success.
Compiled studies yield powerful results that indicate the majority of most consumers think that being active with the local chamber is an overall effective business strategy. Among the effectiveness, includes communicating to consumers, the company uses good business practices and think more favorably of it.
The statistics, according to The Shapiro Group, show that being active in the local chamber is a good business strategy and communicates that outcome with four specific traits. Those traits included: an effective way to convey the company uses good business practices, is involved in the community, cares about customers, and is reputable.
All indicators point to a positive impact and their causes when businesses are involved with a local chamber. While the impact reason may vary from a small business to a large company, the important caveat determined from the survey, was the positive outcome only occurs when the consumers know that a business is a chamber member.
Our mission, as a respected business service organization that accelerates economic, community and business development, provides networking and relationship building, business education and leadership training, participates and is involved with legislative and public affairs advocacy and workforce development to businesses of all sizes, has been and will continue to be to convey and support the positive traits that determined such statistical documentation.
Networking: A variety of events are scheduled every month as an opportunity for your business to connect with customers, vendors and suppliers.
Business Exposure: Members receive an online listing searchable by name, key words and category on our website.
Visibility: Members are entitled to discounted rates for our publication, Meadowlands USA. We also offer many other ways to expose your business in the region including online advertising, digital marketing, e-Newsletters, print ads and sponsorships.
Resources: We provide access to affordable business educational seminars & Member to Member discounts to help with your bottom line.
Social Networking: We actively engage and are members of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Flickr to stay current in the digital market. Don't forget to like us on our social networks.
Community Involvement: The Meadowlands Regional Chamber prides itself with bringing the local communities together with area businesses to establish programs, committees and task forces that improve the quality of life in the region.
Economic Impact: Our focus is the center of economic activity both in the region and in the state of New Jersey and plays an important part in business development. Through our sustained advocacy, we affect positive change for the region’s businesses.
Powerful Voice: We are your representative to area legislators regarding important business and community issues. The MRC speaks for over 1,000 businesses!
Destination Marketing: The Meadowlands Regional Chamber operates the Meadowlands Liberty Convention & Visitors Bureau to help promote the Meadowlands Liberty Region on behalf of our membership.
1. Do you have an Ambassador?: Utilize and consult your Ambassador. They are here to help you!
2. Get Involved: Join a committee! It is the best way to meet new people. We have a variety of committees. If you do not see one that’s a good fit for you, let us know.
3. Consider Being a Sponsor: This will help create visibility for you within the chamber community as well as attaching your organization to important chamber initiatives. Sponsorships are available at many events at all price points.
4. Engage in Networking Tactics: Avoid the urge to “pitch” or “sell” yourself to the members you meet. Instead be a good listener. Attend networking events regularly. This helps put “a face to the name”.
5. Utilize MRC Low Cost Advertizing: Some of the various advertising options that are accessible to chamber members include MUSA Magazine, the MRC Directory, Event Ad Journals, Meadowlands Snapshot E-Newsletters, to name a few. Share the audience you want to reach with us so we can help you find the best outlet.
6. Like & Share Us with your Friends: Help us “grow the network” by bringing friends and clients to our events. The more the merrier! Also, don’t forget to like us on social media.
7. Make a Difference: Become familiar with the Meadowlands Chamber initiatives so you can play a role in our advocacy efforts and make a difference in the region. Doing so will help define you as a business leader among your peers and clients.
8. Philanthropy: Embrace the spirit of giving back and learn about Meadowlands Regional Chamber Non-Profit organizations who help enhance communities and improve the quality of life here in the Meadowlands.
9. Buy Local: Extend the goodwill of being a member by using fellow membership. Visit and patronize establishments in and around the region as the Chamber/MLCVB is home to a great deal of fine restaurants, attractions, hotels, & much more!
10. Help Us Help You!: Share your opinions with the MRC so we can continually improve our organization & the value that we provide. Make www.meadowlands.org a favorite in your browser so you can stay informed of both chamber activities as well as local and regional initiatives… we call this Business Intelligence!